This content is current only at the time of printing. This document was printed on 18 September 2020. A current copy is located at http://www.xlg888.com/node/10676
You are here
We are looking for people with the right qualifications and experience to support the regulation of agricultural and veterinary chemicals in Australia and to help protect our people and the environment, facilitate trade and contribute to Australia’s agricultural productivity.
If this sounds like you, the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA) has many opportunities to support, grow and develop your career.
- HR Officer, Corporate Services (APS4)—closes 23 September 2020
- Accountant, Corporate Services (APS6)—closes 5 October 2020
- Temporary employment register—closes 31 December 2020
Graduate Development Program 2020
Applications for our 2020 Graduate Development Program?are now closed.
- Conditions of employment
- APS Code of Conduct (APSC website)
- Equity and diversity
- Procedures for determining breaches of the APS Code of Conduct and for determining sanction
Careers, Recruitment and Graduate Development